четверг, 14 марта 2024 г.

AI2 memories

It is been a while I wasn't wiriting here.
There's not much to say about my AI2 development. To write a tool for assembling these cards from a random sample, some format is needed to link samples to parts of a keyboard, pitch, etc. So I just developed a JSON structure to describe them to pack into a card. Sort of.. Couple of times.. and then I've abandoned all the that stuff. I'll return to it, but later. I am on the run, and still all the things around are not settled. Birth of a child, House building, Pandemia, War, Escape from a country where the house is build.. OMG will it ever end? And this is a almost 9 years passed.


Lance's Abair instructional video I uploaded 3 years ago to my YT channel has got 23,735 viewsas per today. It wasn't much viewed first, but a year or so ago, it started to get more and more views every day. I have no idea what's happened, maybe 80's nostalgia embraced all the world?


I found more info about Lance, and it turns out he was a really cool musician and I really like the structure he explains the instruments. (not just 01W) That's a good approach. I hope he is still doing well.
As for the comments, they were really fun to read. To summarize, many having fun on Lance's mullet, many astonished by the fact they are viewving a video of an prehistoric instrument they never had, and many are really using it for studying how to use it.
I've also asked for some 01/W parts on YT, and once a guy (and I am sincerely thankfull for the offer I really not expected) offered me to ship whole 01/W thing in a exellent condition for free. I modestly refused, though I'd like to have it, but I more tend to diasssemble it to bits and bolts. An instument in a good condition must own a musician, not engeneer.
Although I realize, that no one reads my blog, still, I'd be happy if anyone whould donate me motherboards, or any other electronic parts of any KORG's AI2 synths: M1, 01/W, X3, N264/N364, 05, 03, N, T etc. At least tinkering with a boards will make me turn into the project again.
Meanwhile, I dedicated my spare time to NES or Famicom (to be more specific) nostalgia. I'll tell about it in the next post, as I have to write it down.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий